I thought I would add a few more pictures of my girls. They are just so sweet and cute I can't get enough of them.
Addie is just my biggest helper. She will get in the girls cribs when they wake up and play with them she loves putting all of her toys in there cribs so they can have something to play with. I will admit she is a little emotional or a little drama queen at times. But she would do anything for her sisters and she is not quite 3. She love her mom and every morning asks where her dad is, she can't wait for him to get home every night. she likes getting dirty and loves being a princess, and to dance. She is also going through a fase where if someone is leaving she thinks she needs to go to. As Addie would say "Me go to" over and over again until we say yes. We just love here to death. And she just bring the sweetest spirit into our home.
Bailey is very ambitious she crawls everywhere tries to escape as soon as a door is open, and loves to wrestle with Addie or pick on Ellie. She is so fun to have and sure brings spunk into our lives. She is usually happy and is defiantly a mommy's girl. We just lover her to death to and wouldn't trade here for anything.
Ellie is just so sweet she is not quite moving yet but she is getting pretty good at rolling and making here way to some things. She is so easy to make smile and laugh that you could just do it all day. She can through a fit though. If she gets left by herself she will cry until you take her to the action. I fill so blessed to have her and we just love her to death as well.
I will admit that at times I could scream really loud and lock myself in my room and think I might go crazy, by having three girls. Then I have theses sweet moments that I here all my girls laughing together, rocking and watching them sleep, to the sweet hugs and kisses that I get everyday, that I realize that I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything. I defiantly know that Heavenly Father made me a mom, and I am so thankful for that blessing.
I am also so thankful to my hard working husband. He is the perfect Dad, he just plays and plays with our girls and they are so lucky to have him. He is also the most wonderful husband a girls could ask for. So again I just fell so blessed to have found him!!
Well that is my little input for the day. I just fell so thankful for all that I have that I just needed to write about it.

4 comments:

I love the pictures and the tribute to your kiddos and your hubby! they are all very lucky to have you too!

Kami! Your girls are getting so big! It was good to see pictures of your little family. I also liked seeing pictures of your mom and dad. Tell them HI for me! It is good to hear that you are so happy. I'm glad. Come by and see my blog!

I can't beleive how big all the girls are getting! The pics are so cute, and I love your wonderful outlook on life, your family, and your many blessings! You have such a wonderful spirit, and you are such a wonderul mom and friend! *as a side note, I can't beleive how much Addy looks like a little girl not a toddler... but a little girl! We have to get together soon!

I love all the new pictures. The girls are getting so big! I hope you are doing well on the other side of the world:) We are planning on moving to your side of town by the end of the year. We will have to get the kids together. See you soon. Jill