Well there will be no pictures with this one. Zack has been doing all my updates. I have found that I am not a big blogger as everyone has noticed. But i do love checking out everyone Else's. This will be quick Gracee isn't to happy right now. I find it hard to blog these days do to my wonderful girlies.
But a little about our sweet baby. She was born may 5 at 4 something pm and was 7lb 6 oz my biggest baby yet. she was healthy and got to stay in my room it was the sweetest experience to have my baby in my room the whole time. My others girls were all to early and in NICU. It has been so fun having a new born I have decided the more kids you have the sweeter new borns are.Addie Bailey and Ellie are so cute with her Addie is our new little mom. And the twins love kissing her and holding her. And here and there hitting her with forieng objects. We love having all girls and have very emotional days. WE have been up to ShowLow for a couple of weeks and they all love it there. The cool weather and being outdoors just does it for us.
Well that is a quick little up date of us. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Brooklyn turns THREE
11 years ago
5 comments:
I am glad that you are all doing so well!! Thanks for the update. We'll have to get together some time and see this new little one of yours!
Hooray for an update! I'm glad you got to spend time in SL. It's good to go home once in a while and get out of this heat! I wanted to come and hang out with you before I go back to work...guess you're in SL. Still, you should call me when you get back into town.
Yeah! Thanks for the update! Glad you are all doing good :) I'm sure you have your hands more than full! I love Gracee. I need to meet all your girls one of these days!
It was soo good to see you at this last weekend..you look so good! What sweet little girls you have! We'll have to get together to keep our sanity one of these days! :)
Wonderful to hear from you again Kami, love all the pics of everyone I really hope everything continues to go well for you!
Post a Comment